Welcome to TamRon Custom Jewelry Design.
Together, with over 50 years experience, international award winning designers Ron and Tami Meier have handcrafted the finest in custom designed jewelry for all occasions.
“From the most tailored and classic styles to exotic and eclectic designs…you dream it, we make it! We listen to your desires and ideas and create heirloom, lifetime jewelry that you and future generations will enjoy for years to come!”
We hope you enjoy browsing our galleries of custom designed jewelry and look forward to helping make your dreams a reality.
- In 2005 when I was working on my doctorate I thought the perfect gift for myself for completing a dissertation would be a hoshen made out of the Case Western Reserve University logo. It would represent my two greatest professional accomplishments: completing a doctorate in nursing and consulting for the Israeli Ministry of Health which has connected me with the Hebrew Roots of Christianity movement. The piece ultimately would be a witnessing tool for me to help other Christians who are seeking to know more about the roots of our faith and have a sense that there is more to our religion than we can get from the Greek New Testament! I then thought immediately of Ron Meier as the jeweler who could best design and bring this piece of jewelry to completion! I called Ron and we started discussing the project and I knew it was going to be very expensive, but represented an investment at many levels. I shared the drawing with my husband and sons. When it came close to graduation in May, 2006 my husband had my son circulate an email to all the members of my immediate family and see if anyone was interested in contributing toward the 'project'. Well, a very well-meaning, but extremely 'tight' brother in Green Bay said "sure, I'll kick in $25". I knew then that the project would never reach completion because of financial restrictions. Then, to my extreme surprise and wonderment, on December 19, 2007-our 37th wedding anniversary my husband presented me with this phenomenal piece of jewelry. He had wrapped it inside 6 other boxes and bags and gave it to me at the Davenport hotel where we have spent our anniversary since the Davenport was re-opened. We always stay on the penthouse floor and really splurge. We go to town around noon, check in, go to the mall, have lunch at Twigg’s, shop and then get ready for dinner. After dinner we always take a good bottle of wine to the mezzanine level and drink it and watch people and wander around looking at the displays and photos or dancing if there was music playing. During the day he had distributed little cards to various people such as a waiter, bar tender, stranger walking along the street. The cards would say things like, "Just to let you know I love you". He was really setting the stage for something big! On one of the little cards he had even given me a facial at 4 that afternoon at Salon Paradiso. After dinner when we were drinking our wine and walking around the mezzanine, I was dragging behind reading a picture and when I joined my husband he was talking with 5 women. One of them gave me a little card that said “I’m sorry I forgot your present and card”. I was confused because I said if he had forgotten it how would he know to write the card? He excused himself and went up to our room, I chatted with the women and they went down to the lobby. He came back with this big box which I started unwrapping. When I finally got to the small jewelry box I was so excited wondering what it would be. When I opened it I was literally speechless and was gasping for breath. I even started coughing I was so short of breath! He told me he had decided at graduation that he would start saving for the necklace and he did! It was all paid for! To top it off, he had saved Ron’s email and telephoned him and set it up and even went all the way to the Valley to get it! This is from a person who never drives south of Francis Street!!!!! Needless to say, there could never possibly be a more perfect gift from a more perfect husband.– Mary (Spokane, WA)
- I have no words to express how much I do love the ring!!! It is so adorable and so special. I cannot take it out even for couple minutes. It is full of love and happiness. You create a miracle!!! Thank you!!! Without any doubts you have brilliant hands! Ilya's and my wedding rings are also breathtaking and absolutely charming! I am indescribably happy!!! Best wishes to you and your wife, THANK YOU!!!–Valeria (Sunnyvale, CA)
- I wanted to let you know that I received the ring late last evening. UPS works later than I thought! The ring is beautiful! I’m so glad that you suggested adding the little diamonds on each side. They add so much to the ring. Thank you! I know that I am going to enjoy wearing this ring and it’s so special because my mom gave me the diamond. You always do such beautiful work and I want you to know that you are appreciated.-Gail (Quincy, Washington)
- I wanted to let you know that she said yes!! Also she's been getting tons of complements on the ring. I gave her your website so she can tell people who designed it. It was beautiful. Thanks again!–Lou (New York)
- I can't thank you enough for creating this exquisite ring. This artistic collaboration using heirloom and selected gemstones is my vision brought to perfection, and brings me great joy. I really truly love that ring, and feel it expresses me in a lovely way. Thanks so much.–Annette (Spokane, Washington)
- I just wanted to tell you how much I loved “And Ever”. I put it on as soon as I got it and haven’t take it off since. The day I got it, Lono (my son) and I were outside in the early evening. All you could see in the darkening sky was the planet Venus. Lono said the night sky didn’t do “And Ever” justice! It’s so beautiful. Thanks again for making such a lovely creation. I’ve gotten so many compliments on it. I can tell you now, it will be loved and cherished for generations.–Barb, ( Paia, Hawaii)
Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding, for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold. She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her.